Monday, June 30, 2008

So much... (part 1)

So much has happened since I last wrote that I'm going to have to break this blog up into a few pieces. This is part 1.


"Busy, busy, busy. Lots to write about."


"Oh, hi! I'm just working on the blog."

Two Saturdays ago, the 21st, Rob, Gloria and I went to Rockford for dinner with our friends Jason and Corrie. We enjoyed some delicious hotdogs and ice cream cones before taking a walk by the river. It was a beautiful evening - perfect weather for a walk. Gloria had fun watching some ducks and seeing the water flow over the dam.

"We're so cute!"


"Our happy family."


On Wednesday Gloria and I went to a thrift store that was celebrating it's 4th anniversary so everything in the entire store was 1/2 off! We bought some toys, a swing for outside, and two outfits. Then we went to Babies R Us to get some diapers and walk around. I had to nurse her so we went into their nursing room. There are two large baby faces on the walls and Gloria kept smiling and playing peek-a-boo with one of the faces. Needless to say, nursing was not super successful with her continually turning her head to look at the baby face. While there, I took a picture of Gloria's first owie. She must have scratched herself in the morning because it was a red spot for awhile. At first I thought it was a bug bite, but upon closer inspection, I could see a scratch. She was not bothered by it one bit :)


"My first owie!"

To be continued...

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I have checked several times today, where is part 2. I can't wait to much longer. Love you all.