Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Naps (part 2)

So far today, Gloria has not slept more than 15 minutes. I've done everything I did yesterday. She'll fall asleep in my arms and I'll put her in her crib. I walk out of the room only to hear her cry about 3 minutes later. Then I go back in there, pick her up, rock her in my arms until she falls asleep again, and put her back in her crib. About 3 minutes later...

She did this for her 9:15 nap and then she was back in her "alert" phase so we played. Around 10:45 I noticed the sleepy signs again. I took her into her room and did the same things. Yet again, she was down and up and down and up.

I have given in right now. Gloria is in the swing. She was staring at the window when I sat down to type this. She could be sleeping now - I haven't heard a sound. She desperately needs a nap as she's fussy.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: