Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Roly-poly Gloria

Gloria slept until 8:40 this morning - an hour later than usual. She took 2 of her 4 naps in her crib today; not too bad. Gloria and I went to Walmart and Costco today, and we found a new thrift store. I bought her three cute outfits for later this year or next year, depending on how fast she grows.

Here are some pictures from our fun day!

She loves her exersaucer, especially the musical circus tent.


"How does this work?"


As I mentioned in a post a day or two ago, Gloria has really been working on trying to roll from her back to her tummy. She arches her back and almost gets over. Well, today was the day!!! Gloria can roll from her back to her tummy! I kept putting her on her back to play but she didn't want to be there and she kept rolling right back over.

Check her out!





Playing on her tummy, after she rolled from her back!

Tonight she took a bath and had a blast! We haven't taken any bathtub pictures in awhile so I grabbed the camera (and the video camera) and filmed. She hammed it up, smiling, kicking, trying to roll, getting her feet, and squealing. (I'll have a video up in a day or two. Can't do it now because she's sleeping on the other side of the wall from my computer desk.)


"I'm a little fishy!"


"Tummy time in the bathtub is fun!"


"Strange looking bath toy..."


About two or so weeks ago, Gloria started grabbing my cheeks, while I was trying to burp her, and turning my head towards hers so she could give me baby kisses. She's been doing it ever since, and not just when I'm trying to burp her. Finally, tonight after her bath, Rob caught the kisses on camera. I absolutely love when she kisses me :)

"Kissy kissy."



1 comment:

Grandma said...

Gloria is such a swweetheart. She is learning so much. The video of her rolling over is cute. Grandma needs to get some of these pictures for my photo album.
Love you all very mcuh. Give kisses to Gloria from grandma and grandpa Harbin.