Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Time to think about child-proofing

Gloria had so much fun in her swimming pool the other day! We'll be packing the pool up when we head to Auntie April's 21st birthday BBQ this weekend though! Hopefully the weather will be warm enough for Gloria to show off her swimming skills.





Now, the reason why this post is called "Time to think about child-proofing" - just take a look at the following two pictures that I took yesterday.




Her knees are coming under her body and she's lifting her booty up in the air. After she gets her knees under her, sometimes she tries to push with her feet and will move an inch or so. I can't believe she's already doing that! She's not even 5 months old yet!


"How fun! My exersaucer is outside!"

Today Gloria wore a new outfit that I bought yesterday at a kid's consignment store. I got 6 outfits for her - they were all 50% off, so I spent about $20. I'm addicted to baby things and good deals. When I find good deals on baby things, it's the best!

Posing for Mommy in one of her "new" outfits purchased yesterday


Now Gloria would like to type out a story for you to read. She always wants to type if I'm holding her at the computer. So here's Gloria...


c lon 7n bfhn h xcg bv
y CVX FGV NNNNNN ACFNH ZCVTG BXD NTF EGY V, C G B C D BS NH Z N NXM


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are bringing your swimming pool along to Grandpa and Vicki's house this Saturday as we celebrate Auntie April's 21st birthday along with Father's Day. Looking forward to seeing you splashing and playing and all your little smiles and of course the hugs and kisses that go along with love.
Lots of love,
Gr. Grandma Hettig