Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cereal!

Yesterday Gloria had rice cereal for the first time. She LOVED it! She would open up her mouth as the spoon was coming towards her and then she started grabbing for our hands to make it come faster. We're going to start giving it to her once a day for a week or so and then move to twice a day. Our baby is growing up!


"Open wide!"


"Mmmm"


"That's some good stuff."


"Hurry Daddy! I want more!"


Here's a video of Gloria's first cereal experience.




And here is a video of Gloria jumping in the jumperoo! She finally figured it out. What a smartie-pants!


3 comments:

Grandma said...

What a cutie pie. I can't believe all the new things she is doing. I miss you guys and can't wait to see all of you. Grandma loves you Gloria.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! We bet you wish you could just s l o w things down a bit...but, you do have one beautiful smarty pants on your hands and it is sure to be one discovery and new adventure after another for many years to come.

Heather said...

awww!! Seeing Gloria's first attempt with cereal was too cute and brought back memories...I had to go back and watch Ami's video! Isn't it amazing how fast they catch on?!