Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zoo

"What's a zoo?"

Today Gloria and I went to the zoo with my friend Susie and three children that she was watching. Gloria enjoyed being outside in the stroller and took a nap for part of the time. She didn't realize we were at the zoo. The weather was hot but luckily there was a breeze and the sun wasn't pounding down on us. I definitely will be taking Gloria back to the zoo this summer - even if she doesn't know we're there, I can get out of the house and walk around, looking at the animals. (The zoo is getting lions this Saturday! You can bet it will be crowded there for awhile.)


"The wallabies are fun to look at. One even had a baby in it's pouch!"


Gloria was sleeping while we watched the bears swim and splash.


"I like the monkeys!"
(There's one in the top left corner.)


A close-up of Gloria's face from the monkey picture above...


"I'm a little monkey!"


Gloria and Boomer are great friends. She gets a smile on her face and starts talking to Boomer whenever he walks by or she spots him across the room. When his tail brushes by her face, sometimes she giggles. She likes to pet him and is fairly gentle with him. Boomer doesn't mind - unless she grabs his fur a bit too hard.

"Best friends"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your story line of Gloria Grace's adventures is terific we all look foreward to Holly's next episode. April and Gma enjoyed viewing and rereviewing the Glkoria pictures last night................You are doing a SUPER job!!!
Love, GGMA&GGPA

Anonymous said...

That "I'm a little monkey" picture totally looks like baby Holly!! I guess that confirms she is definitely yours.