Saturday, March 1, 2008

I love my mobile!

Gloria loves to lay in her crib and watch her mobile go round and round. I can pretty much count on 20 minutes where she's content to watch the mobile and I can brush my teeth and do other things that need to be done.

And check out her cool bed set. I love it! It totally matches the yellow that Rob painted on the walls and it's so girlie! Perfect for a cute little girl like Gloria!

The trip to the doctor on Thursday went great. Gloria slept on the way there and woke up after about 15 minutes in the waiting room. She was content for most of the time we were there. I had to wait about 45 minutes until the doctor came in to see me. Right when the doctor came in, Gloria started to get fussy. We had a nurse come in and take her to "visit" the other nurses during my exam. She just wanted someone to hold her :) Overall, my first trip with Gloria by myself went well. I might just have to take her somewhere else by myself - maybe in a few weeks.

Yesterday Rob took the day off to spend with his "girls." It was nice to have him home to play with Gloria and give me a bit of a break. I was able to take a bath and relax. I came out of the bathtub to find Rob giving Gloria a lesson on guitars.

She was also working on her neck/head control.



We even attempted to go out to dinner with her last night to Applebees. She slept on the way there and then for about 3/4 of the dinner. However, when she woke up she thought she needed to cry - and did. Luckily, Rob and I had ordered right away and were ready to go when she was.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just now realized you could actually comment on these things! So cool! Gloria's bed set is sooo cute! I love it! I'm glad your first outing alone went well. It's nice to know wherever you have to go, Gloria can come too. Even on the go, she's got a nice car seat to sleep in, milk from her momma, diapers in the diaper bag- she's set. :) Her neck muscles look very strong! Julian likes looking at pictures of his beautiful little cousin. I can't wait to see her next weekend!

Love Angela