

And from Sunday, here's a picture of Gloria with her Great-Grandpa Harbin...

and with her Grandma Harbin...

Another Wednesday in the life of little Gloria. She had a good day - played, ate, and slept. I went to the dentist and Rob watched her for the hour I was gone. She gave him "the poopiest diaper ever" and then slept. She took a 3 hour nap for me this afternoon and now she's ready to eat a nighttime snack and sleep.
Tomorrow is Gloria's 2 month birthday! Crazy crazy crazy! I'm ready for it but at the same time not ready at all. She is growing up too fast. I enjoy the new cute things she does - like talking and smiling - but I don't like having to pack away clothes that are too small and watching her change from an itty-bitty baby.
I keep having to remind myself to enjoy every single moment - even the bad ones - because each moment is fleeting like a single snowflake in a blizzard. It's there and then it's gone and you can't bring it back. I love when she snuggles into my neck when she's falling asleep while I'm burping her. I love the way she smiles and kind of laughs when she's in a light sleep. I love the way she stares intently at the dried flowers hanging in our bedroom. I love the moment right after she wakes up in the morning and I'm talking to her when she grins at me. I love the way she smells and the way she looks. I love her little dance - kicking her legs and moving her arms - when she's watching her mobile or the lights on her playmat. I love her little fingernails on her long fingers. I love the way she concentrates on different black and white pictures or toys. I love the way she loves me - not knowing anything about me except for the fact that I feed her, keep her clean, and snuggle her.

No comments:
Post a Comment