Friday, March 21, 2008

World-class Shopper

Here are some pictures from Gloria's trip to the doctor on Wednesday.

"What are you doing to me, Dr. Clark?"


"Oooh, look at that bug!"


"This isn't so bad - being snuggled by Daddy."
Little did she know, but the nurse was on her way in with the shots :(


Gloria has been a world-class shopper this week. Yesterday, April and I took her to Target and we were gone for more than 3 hours. I was able to feed her in the dressing room and she was as happy as a clam for the majority of the time we were there. I found a different kind of baby carrier while I was there and April and I tried Gloria in it when we got home. I think she likes it :)




Today, my friend Susie and I took Gloria with us to a thrift store where she behaved herself - until it was time to leave. (Either she really wanted to go or she wanted to keep shopping.) I nursed her in the dressing room there too and it went really well. I'm becoming more and more brave as the days go by. Look how cute she was today! I just want to squeeze her she's so cute!


Tomorrow, Rob, Gloria, and I are heading to Lawrence for Easter with my dad and family and Rob's parents. My grandma just got back from 2 months in Florida so it will be exciting to see her again and see her "meet" Gloria again. The only time she saw her was when Gloria was 2 days old! It's been really snowy today so hopefully the roads are okay for our trip.

And now, I'm going to divulge a little secret - a secret hand sign that Gloria has shared with her Auntie April...

No comments: