Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hard work with Daddy

I'm hoping the temperature is as nice as yesterday because I would like to try taking Gloria outside again - maybe this time just laying in her stroller while I go up and down the driveway, trying to avoid the ice and snow that is lingering.

Since Rob is home (yay!) we might try going to the mall today to buy me some more nursing shirts and for Gloria to see the Easter Bunny! I wonder how that will work out.

Yesterday, April, Gloria, and I went to a children's consignment sale at a local church. There were a TON of clothes for newborns up to size 14, toys, and other baby items. I kept a handle on the things I bought - a cute summer dress, a cute summer onesie, two bathing suits for when we start swimming lessons, and a black/white and color toy that can hang on the crib. Gloria picked out the toy. As soon as I showed her the black and white pictures on it her eyes got big and she stared at it. Of course I had to get it for her after that!

Right now Rob and Gloria are "trying" to work...but it was just too much for one of them. :)


No comments: