Monday, March 3, 2008

A Bite of Birthday Cake

So it's Monday again. Another day of hanging out with Gloria by myself. Wait. Excuse me - I forgot to mention Boomer and Monet. Boomer is not letting me forget that he is here too. Gloria is 7 weeks and 1 day old today! She just took a very very short cat nap with me. I was hoping for a bit more rest than I got. Now she's sitting in her bouncy seat watching me (it's been almost 20 minutes!) and her bouncy seat fishies. Boomer keeps walking around her chair and sniffing her hands and meowing. Poor Boomer feels left out.

Anyways, it was my dad's birthday last Thursday and on Saturday we had a little birthday party at our house. We enjoyed a wonderful lasagna made by Vicki and a yummy pudding cake. Gloria wanted to taste it!

Of course I didn't really feed it to her, but it looks like she's ready to eat it - doesn't it!

She's getting a little anxious to get out of her seat so I'll share one more picture with you. This is when she was about 2 hours old. Why is she growing up so fast?!

No comments: