Blah. I started feeling sick on Tuesday afternoon - a sore throat. Woke up Wednesday with stuffy nose and sore throat. Yesterday I had a fever - chills then sweating. Today my head hurts with crazy pressure and my ears feel pressurized too. It's not easy feeling like poo when you have a beautiful baby to tend to. It's hard to be feeding Gloria when I have to sneeze and then she gets startled. Or when I'm feeding her and my nose is dripping so I have to lean over to grab a kleenex without disturbing her too much. Hopefully my illness goes away soon. So far Gloria hasn't shown any signs of catching my cold and probably won't since she's on a strict diet of my magic boobie milk :)
Thankfully my mom was here this week so she was able to pretty much take Gloria and entertain her unless it was time for her to eat. I honestly don't know how I would've made it through the last few days without my mom. She has got to be the best mommy in the whole world!
No comments:
Post a Comment