Today, I decided that I needed to get out of the house. It was a gloomy gray day - the kind of day where you want to stay in bed. (Not that that is an option when you have a baby!) So, after Gloria ate around 11, I packed her up and we went to Walmart. She had a lot of fun looking at all of the baby stuff and we bought her some presents - like diaper wipes and burp cloths.
And tonight, Rob and I needed to go grocery shopping so Gloria got to go along. She did pretty well until 15 minutes into our shopping. She started crying/screaming with her face turning red for about 5 minutes and then she promptly fell asleep.
Now she's playing with Rob - who, hopefully, is trying to wear her out a bit so she'll eat her "before bed" meal and sleep for 5-7 hours before needing to eat again.
Today we put Gloria in a bathing suit that I bought last week at a consignment sale. It looks soooo cute on her! I just have to share the picture. It fit pretty well right now so I don't know if it will last until the weather is warm enough to go in a baby pool or until July when she can start swimming lessons. Oh well - we'll just wait and see.

1 comment:
Hopefully your upcoming trip down the dirt road and through the woods to Grandfathers house you go will be just a pleasant~
That swim suit must have a pink lining? :)
See you Saturday! Vicki
Post a Comment