Thursday, February 28, 2008

First outing with just me and Gloria

I'm off to see my doctor and bringing Gloria with. It's the first time that I've ever attempted to take her anywhere by myself. I feel pretty confident - as long as she eats a bit before we go. Another first - I gave her a bath all by myself today too! Usually Rob and I do it together or he does it by himself or I do it with my mom. Not today! She was dirty and we had fun.

This morning we were playing on the play mat and she was "talking" up a storm with me. It really seemed like we were having a conversation. It was cute. I would've liked to had the video camera within arm's reach, but it was in the kitchen and I was not about to disrupt our conversation.

Okay, time to get ready for this "trip." Wish us luck!

No comments: