Today was the second day that Gloria and I have spent together - alone. It went much better than last week. She was content to play with me and then eat and sleep. I even was able to eat lunch - a salad at that! I had time to cut green peppers and everything! She still wants to sleep a lot of the day away, but she was able to enjoy some tummy time, some bouncy seat, and some swing. It was a very full day.
It's 8:45pm right now and she's sleeping so I need to quick jump into bed to try and get a little bit of sleep before she decides her tummy is hungry.
Here are some pictures from our fun-filled day. You'll see that I tired her out :)



And here's Gloria with Auntie April!
1 comment:
Aww what a cute little niece I have.
Post a Comment