Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Little Lady!

What a cutie little Miss Gloria Grace is! Today she modeled a stylin' outfit given to her by her honorary Auntie Ashley. She was very cute in it and kept it clean all day long!


In 13 hours and 50 minutes (at least at the time I'm writing this) Gloria will be exactly one month old! Where has the time gone? Can I rewind? It's all gone so fast that it's hard to remember it all. I know I am not remembering everything I would like to. Rob and I have yet to watch the video of her birth - maybe tomorrow will be a good day to do that.

Today Gloria and I spent the morning together before my mom got here. We had lots of fun playing. The living room has become "Baby Playland!" There's the bouncy seat, play mat, and a big blanket for tummy time with lots of toys and books. Oh, and she learned the capitals of all 50 states today too! heehee

No comments: