Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sleepy girl

So unlike yesterday, Gloria has decided that today is a good day to sleep. She has been awake for probably a little over an hour since 8:30 this morning. She was wide awake in her bouncy seat this morning and then she was out, waking up only every 2-3 hours to eat for about 10-15 minutes.

My mom is in town for the week to help out with Gloria. With her help, I've gotten more baby announcements written and sealed, did some laundry, and went to the post office and grocery store. Up next is a shower...though I'll wait until Gloria wakes up and eats. It's about time.

Now I'm going to try to put some pictures on here. I'll start with her first picture - taken right after she was born!


And here is our first family photo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so blessed just as Grampa and Gramma Ha---n are so blessed to have such beautiful kids, we love you Rob, Holly and Gloria.