There's no mistaking it! Gloria can smile! Check out her many smiles caught in a few minutes while sitting in her bouncy chair. I'm putting the "first smile" sticker on her baby calendar today! What a cutie!
It looks like she just figured how how good she has got it....a safe warm home with two kittys, lots of fun stuff to play and learn with and a family that attends her every need and loves her very much! Can't beat that at any age. I thnk she is showing a stong resemblence to the paternal side of the family. Great wedding photo addition of the proud parents. Vicki
2 comments:
My baby girl is growing up too fast!
Isn't she adorable though :)
It looks like she just figured how how good she has got it....a safe warm home with two kittys, lots of fun stuff to play and learn with and a family that attends her every need and loves her very much! Can't beat that at any age.
I thnk she is showing a stong resemblence to the paternal side of the family.
Great wedding photo addition of the proud parents. Vicki
Post a Comment