Monday, February 4, 2008

First Post

I thought it was time to start a blog to share stories and pictures with our families.

Gloria is 3 weeks and 1 day old today. She is growing up so fast!

Today was the first day home alone with just baby and me. It was a bit difficult I must admit. She decided that she didn't want to sleep at all today - just three short 25 minute cat naps between 8:30am and 3:30pm. Of course, mommy wanted some sleep but it just wasn't in the cards.

However, I did discover that Gloria really enjoys her bouncy/vibrating seat when she's awake. I took off the fishy toys to make it easier to get her in and out. Besides she doesn't look at them yet anyways. Other than lounging in her bouncy seat, Gloria enjoyed the company of the birds and animals on her play mat and read some black and white books.

Needless to say, I was ready for Rob to get home this evening. Time to pass the baby on :)

No comments: