As you read earlier, we moved Gloria into her crib in her own room a little over a week ago. She has adapted great - better than we had thought she would. I didn't mind having Gloria sleeping in our room, but it sure is nice to not have to worry about making noise when I climb into bed or when the alarm goes off in the morning. And I'm sure Gloria is enjoying sleeping in her big girl bed with room to stretch out and in a quiet room.
Rob is still doing the nighttime routine in our bedroom - reading books, singing songs, taking vitamins - and I still nurse her to sleep on our bed. After she falls asleep, which is after 5-10 minutes of nursing, I carry her across the hallway to her room.
The first night that she was in her room, she slept from about 8:30pm to 7am straight through! I was in shock since she had been waking up around 2am fairly consistently for quite awhile. Since then she has slept straight through almost every night. There have been two times, I think, when she's woken up at about 5am. I nurse her for a few minutes and she's back to sleep for another 2-3 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment