Friday, August 15, 2008

Tonight is the night...

Tonight is the night that Gloria moved into her own room. Rob hung up the shades, lowered the crib mattress, and moved the changing table and rocker into her room. I just finished nursing her to sleep, carried her across the hallway, and laid her down. Her eyes opened up immediately and she started to cry/fuss. But, Rob and I are toughing it out. Every 10 minutes, if need be, we'll stick our heads in and tell her, "Gloria, it's bedtime. Nighty-night." She's never cried longer than 20 minutes at night so hopefully she'll fall asleep soon, even though she's in a new room. I think she's starting to quiet down now and it's only been a few minutes...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You have your OWN room again and I am sure Gloria will soon enjoy her own room -- may take a night or two but then all three of you will be content knowing all is going well -- especially mom and dad!!

Love you,
GGH