Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Deer Forest!
Last week, Gloria and I spent the night at my mom's house without Rob. It was the first time that I've had night "duty" by myself. Gloria has been so good with sleeping through the night lately that I wasn't worried. She went to sleep great like she always does at night and only woke up once around 5:30. She didn't want to go right back to sleep after nursing, so I spent the next hour holding her and nursing. Then she slept another hour until 7:30.
While we were in St. Joe, we went to Deer Forest with April, my mom, and my grandma. Gloria had a lot of fun watching the animals and seeing us feed them. She heard a cow and loud donkeys. We rode the train around the park two times and Gloria even went on the pony ride. She was so brave that she stood up on the saddle. Of course I was holding onto her the entire time. We will definitely be going back next year (more than once, I'm sure).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Hi Gloria,
You sure look like you enjoyed your trip to Deer Forest, you looked so cute on the pony -- you have been doing so much lately, swinging in the park, going to the Zoo, swimming - good thing we have had good weather for you to enjoy all the good things outdoors.
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday at Grandpa Hettig's.
Love & Kisses,
G.G.Hettig
Deer Forest is SOOO FUN!!
Post a Comment