Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

Rob celebrated his birthday two weeks ago and Gloria dressed up for the occasion. She was as pretty as a picture in her cute dress and headband.

"I'm cute and I know it."

"Happy Birthday Daddy!"

Gloria had fun helping Rob open his presents. She liked the shiny wrapping paper and all of the tissue paper.

"What's in there?"


I've been trying to get more pictures of Gloria's teeth, but no such luck. They have grown in very nicely so far and are very cute. As of now, she has no more teeth trying to come in yet.

"Are you trying to see my teeth?
They're in there, I promise!"

I pulled out a few new toys from the toy box last week. One toy was a ring tower. Gloria was excited to see some new things and had fun playing with the rings. She's figured out how to get off the top blue ring and how to turn the tower upside down so they all fall off! Gloria has also gotten very good at sitting up to play, though she still prefers to be on her tummy or back.

"Look at me sitting up and playing!"


"I took off the blue ring!"


"Now I have two rings!"


"Mommy, why did you put this ring on my toes?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is toooooo cute! And smart! And growing up sooooo quickly.