Friday, August 15, 2008

Silly girl

Gloria is such a silly goober. She makes us laugh so many times a day with her expressions, her sounds, and her actions. What a delight she is!


"It's fun to play in the laundry basket with the clothes."


"Mommy thinks I should be a model.
Do you know anyone looking for a cute baby?"
(Thanks Great-Grandma Hettig for my cute sunsuit!)


On Saturday, August 2, Gloria went swimming in her little swimming pool. This time we put it on the grass. Since she's figured out how to scoot around inside, she decided to try it outside in the pool. She quickly found herself touching the grass with her fingers. Each time Rob would try to put her back in the middle of the pool, she'd inch her way back to the side to get the grass again.

"Grass feels funny."


"What makes you think I've been playing with the grass?!"


"I like getting snuggled after swimming!"

No comments: