Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Holy Moly!

Holy moly, our little girl is growing up!


"I've got two secrets...keep reading and you'll find out what they are!"



Secret #1:
This weekend Gloria started getting not one, but two teeth! They are her front, bottom two teeth. One is really starting to poke through. The other one hasn't really poked through the gum yet, but you can see where it is.

"I'm not ready to show you my teeth yet, but I will gladly show off my tongue!"



Secret #2:
And, Gloria started crawling/scootching forward! She hasn't mastered getting up on her knees and using them in conjunction with her arms quite yet, but she does get where she wants to. She's quite fast too!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Holy moly is right!! Gosh Gloria, maybe someday you could show me how you scootch forward. I can show you how to get up on your hands and knees and then together we could really cause some trouble!

By the way, I'm getting my front two bottom teeth too! Awesome!

Ami

Anonymous said...

Gloria's pictures provide the best entertainment shown on any video screen.
Love,
GMA$GPA