Sunday, July 13, 2008
Ruffle butt
Gloria looked so cute in her red, white, and blue outfit that she wore for the 4th of July that she's worn it a few more times since. There's something about ruffles on a baby's butt that's so cute :)
Every time we go outside when the sun is shining, Gloria sneezes and squints. While we were at Meijer the other day, I bought some baby sunglasses that velcro together in the back. I wasn't sure how Gloria was going to react when I put them on her, but she didn't seem to mind. She was probably wondering why it had gotten darker in the house. We went on a walk a few days ago when it was really sunny. I put her sunglasses on and she was content for the entire time. (I took them off when we turned around, away from the sun.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ruffles do look cute on little girls, at this time Heather and Michael will have to reframe from ruffles. Great that she will keep sun glasses on, never heard of the valcro ones, nice to know.
Love,
ggh
Post a Comment