Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So much... (part 3)

"Finished my cereal. Now I'm just playin'."

This past weekend, we went up near Gaylord for one of Rob's cousin's graduation party. Gloria did okay in the car - not great, but not as bad as it could've been. She slept for the first hour until we stopped in Big Rapids to eat lunch and get gas. She was glad to get out of the car and stretch (and eat). We brought her new booster seat into the restaurant and Gloria had so much fun sitting at the table with us.


She wasn't trying to grab our food or silverware. She just sat there with a continuous smile on her face, playing with her toys.

"Restaurants are fun!"

For the second hour of our drive Gloria was pretty fussy. I sat in the back with her and tried to entertain her as well as I could. Finally she fell asleep until we reached the party. At first she was a bit unsure about all of the people, but after she ate she was ready to play with Grandma, Great-Grandma, Aunt Amy, Aunt Angela, and Julian.

No comments: