Monday, April 27, 2009

What style!

If you've ever had any doubts about Gloria's sense of fashion, just take a look at our budding fashionista!

"Mommy's rockstar sunglasses - no one can see my eyes, people mistake me for a celebrity baby and ask for my autograph."
February 8, 2009


"Grammy's shoes - make a loud clomp sound when walking in them, very roomy."
February 9, 2009


"Oven mitts - great to keep my hands warm, funny when I try to clap my hands."
March 4, 2009


"Mommy's yellow socks - adds a burst of bright color, helps cars to see me when I'm walking or riding my bike down the street."
March 4, 2009


"They keep my feet and my legs warm!"


"My own pink striped socks - wearing over pajama feet keeps my toes very warm, mixing patterns never hurt anyone (kitties and stripes)."
March 12, 2009


"My pink heart rain boots - super fun to stomp around in, keep my feet dry inside the house or outside, totally stylish."
March 17, 2009


"The rain boots are definitely my favorite!"


"I get them out of my closet ask Mommy to help me put them on all the time."


"I will wear them with my jammies or with my clothes. It doesn't matter to me!"
April 9, 2009


"Auntie April's red Rudolph nose - blinks red, makes me laugh, cool to wear in dark rooms."
April 12, 2009


"Santa, need a new helper?!"


1 comment:

Heather said...

Really cool post!! Good job!