Monday, April 27, 2009

Brush, brush, brush my teeth

Gloria really likes having her teeth brushed. We try to brush them in the morning/early afternoon and we always brush them in the evening right before bed. She has two toothbrushes; she has a green one with a lion on it and a purple one with a kangaroo on it.


"First, Mommy brushes my teeth."



"Then it's my turn!"


"Sometimes I brush my teeth with both of my toothbrushes! And, there are some nights when I brush Kittie's teeth, too!"


On March 19, Gloria and Grammy came with me to a dentist appointment. When it was time to clean my teeth, they came in and watched the hygienist use her tools. Gloria met the dentist and even got to sit on the big chair. They didn't look at her teeth (and she probably wouldn't have let them either). When she's between two and three is when they'll actually look at her teeth.


"Visiting the dentist with Mommy was fun! I got to sit in the chair and they gave me a purple toothbrush!"


No comments: