3-25-09
"I run over to my toybox, take all of the toys off of the lid, ask for help to take the top off, and then start reaching in trying to take all of the toys out."
"Peek-a-boo! Of course I need help to reach a lot of the toys without falling in head first. So I sign and say 'hep' and Mommy or Daddy will help me empty the toybox."
"Sometimes I like to leave a toy or two in there so I can play with them. Or I might just want to throw them overboard."
"It's not that hard to climb in and out. Nothing can stop me! Watch the video below to see me in action!"
"The toybox is a great place to draw on my Magna-Doodle. It's quiet and small. No one else can get in with me - except for Boomer!"4-1-09



2 comments:
Ggma wants to know if she will fit in the toy box too? Then she can play some new games with Gloria. We are so lucky to have your photo skills at work each day keeping us up to date on Gloria's progress.
All our love,
Gpa and Gma
You always give the cutest little smiles!
Post a Comment