"Hi! Thanks for reading our blog!"Yesterday was a beautiful day. Gloria and I went to the mall to meet up with a friend and her year-old daughter. We had lunch and walked around for a bit. It was so nice to have some adult conversation and to get out of the house. When we got back home, Gloria and I decided to go on a walk to get the mail. The sun was shining bright and it was quite warm - warmer than the weather channel said it was going to be. Gloria sported her cute pink sun hat and her sunglasses (although the glasses only stayed on for a few minutes).
"I'm stylin'!"After we got the mail, I decided that I couldn't go back to the house yet, it was much too nice outside. We walked down our street one way and turned around. Then we walked the other way and turned around. In all, we walked about 2 miles. Gloria enjoyed herself, watching the cars, seeing the trees, and feeling the wind. But, of course, the fresh air makes the baby tired.

Today, Gloria had her 4 month doctor's appointment. It was at 10:00am so we left about 9:30 which was right in the middle of Gloria's morning nap. Before we could leave, I had to take a picture of our cutie :)
All went great at the doctor. Gloria weighs 16 lbs. 1 oz. and is 26 1/2 inches long. Her head circumference is 16 7/8 inches. Her weight and head are in the 90th percentile and her height is off the chart - greater than the 95th percentile. She got more shots but only screamed for about 30 seconds before I fed her and then she was happy. She's been content all day, perhaps a bit more sleepy than usual, but not any more fussy.
Today Gloria really found her feet. Up until today, she didn't grab onto her toes/feet, just her knees and sometimes her ankles, unless Rob propped her booty up. Today she didn't need any help. Her hands found her feet and she couldn't stop lifting her legs up to look at her feet and grab them. I think today is the day for the "found my toes" sticker in Gloria's baby calendar.







5 comments:
Gloria, I'm so happy to read your blog and watch you grow. Momma is doing a great job of posting your cute pictures - starring down your competitor, finding your toes, how sweet you look sleeping, "stylin" in your "glasses" and of course when did you find your thumb?
Gramdma loves you very much and looking forward to giving you hugs and kisses again.
Love,
G. Grandma Hettig
Oh, I love my niece so much! I can not wait to see her this weekend! Her pictures remind me sooo much of Julian when he was her age. I think they even look a little alike. I miss Julian being that small. Oh, I can't wait to see her!!! Julian is very excited as well, to see his cousin. :) Love you guys!
<3 Angela
WHAT A CUTE GRAND DAUGHTER I HAVE!
Thanks for having a blog~
Love you all.
Holly, the creativity of your pictures and dialog is wonderfuly entertaining. Thanks to Gloria Grace you have a beautiful model to make it all happen. We love all of you!!!
GGma and GGpa
It's so amazing to see how much she's grown into her features even since 2 weeks ago when i saw her! I love this doll face. Hopefully i'll see her soon when i come up for a bit in the summer :)
Post a Comment