Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Celebrating 4 months

Today is Gloria's 4 month birthday! Auntie April is coming to visit for the day!!!!

4 months ago there was a bit of snow on the ground and I was wearing big comfy sweaters. Now the landscape is green and there are birds at the birdfeeders. I'm comfortable in pants and a long-sleeve t-shirt. 4 months ago my belly was big and now I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. 4 months ago I could sleep in and now my little alarm clock wakes me up anywhere between 7:30 and 8:30 every morning (and a few times in the middle of the night too). 4 months ago I had no idea how life was about to change.


"Good morning! I like to play with my mobile and rainforest toy."



"Out of my jammies and into my first outfit of the day.
Wonder how long I'll keep it clean."


"I don't fit up here anymore."




"I woke up from my nap and Auntie April was here!
I was soooo excited to see her again!"


"Look! No hands!"

"I can balance my toy on my nose!"

"Auntie April did this to me."
(In the process of putting on the 2nd outfit of the day.)


"Aren't pants supposed to go on your legs?"


She slept through her 4 month lunch at Applebee's.
(2nd nap of the day and 3rd outfit of the day)


"I'm 4 months old! Can you believe it?! It's so exciting!!!"


"We're going on a walk! Yippee!"
(4th outfit of the day)

It was a beautiful day for a walk. Too bad Gloria missed most of it.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

"Wheeee!"

"I'm just eating my toys while Mommy, Daddy, and Auntie April eat dinner."

"Thank you. Thank you very much..."
(Elvis has left the building.)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Happy 4 month birthday Gloria. Grandma misses you and can't wait to see you. You are getting so big and so beautiful.
Holly you do such a good job at posting what's going on. I get up every morning and that's the first thing I do, is see if there is anything new on here. Love you all, lots and lots.