Today was only the third time trying a bottle with Gloria. Yesterday Gloria and I went out for a bit to a large neighborhood sale and I found a brand-new, still sealed bottle for a quarter! I figured it couldn't hurt to try it, since she didn't really do well with the first brand of bottle I tried. Well, today Rob, Gloria, and I went out to a church rummage and to lunch. When we came home, Gloria was hungry. We figured we might as well try a bottle again. I had milk in the fridge that I had pumped earlier during the day, warmed it up, and she ate 4 ounces with Rob feeding her!! After she was done with that, I tried to put her on the breast, but she was done. She didn't want any more from me. Needless to say, I'm beyond thrilled! Hopefully it's not just a fluke, because I need a break now and then.
Now for a bit of comparison:

January 26, 2008
(2 weeks)

May 13, 2008
2 comments:
Yooou Whoooo!
We are happy for you!
Daddy and Vicki
I absolutely can not wait to see her!!!! :) I love her sooo much!
Post a Comment