Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can you believe it?!

Can you believe I'm sick - again. I've got a cold :( This is like the 934839th time since Gloria was born, or at least it seems like it. It's probably only the 4th or 5th time, but geeze, she's only 4 months old.

I'm sure everyone is wondering, "What was the 4 month birthday treat?" Well, it was a triple chocolate hot fudge cake with vanilla ice cream on top! Betty Crocker is my friend.

Gloria had a great day on Tuesday, as you could probably tell from all of the pictures. She was exhausted, so while we ate our treats, she slept in her swing after cuddling with Daddy.

"Turning 4 months old is hard work."

Today Gloria and I went to a rummage sale at the shelter where we got Boomer and Monet. There were some good deals. I got a cute cat candle holder for Halloween and the game Rummikub. Then we headed over to the school I taught at last year to see the kids as they were leaving for the day, and we surprised Rob at his office on our way home.

"I'm a cutie - even without clothes on!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the picture of Gloria in her swing "4 months old already" her little pink cheeks - looks like she has been out in the sun and her cute pose, what a doll.
Sorry to hear you have a cold again - you need more vitamin c or something.

Love,
G & Great Grandma Hettig

Heather said...

I was totally wondering what the b-day treat was! And I know what the being sick a million gazillion timesfeels like.....NOT FUN. And not being able to be rest & sleep when you want & need to is sooo hard. It does get better...hang in there!