
My mom and I just came back from taking her to the doctor. Gloria has been having diarrhea for the past 2 1/2 weeks, spitting up a lot, and having a really gurgley tummy (so loud that sometimes it makes me think she's going to the bathroom). Rob has called a couple of times and the doctor's office just kept saying to keep an eye on her and let them know in a few days how she is. Well, today Gloria's tummy was really rumbly, she was spitting up, and she was stiffening herself. I decided that I needed to call the doctor and get her in to see someone - if only for our peace of mind. The doctor couldn't find anything wrong with her - she just kept saying that Gloria looked perfect. She said her tummy did sound gassy and suggested that I stop eating dairy for a week just to see if causes any change in Gloria, though she doesn't think that dairy is the problem. I think I will take a week - or at least a few days - away from drinking milk and eating cheese and ice cream.
Here are a few pictures from a week ago...


1 comment:
Aww...Miss Gloria is taking after her cousin- although he had horrible gas for about the first 3 months and is now dealing with it better. Isn't it horrible when the little one is in pain though?! If only they could tell us what we could do to make them feel better!
I hope Gloria feels better soon...I'll keep checking!! :)
Post a Comment