skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miss Gloria Grace

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tummy time fun

"Ooooh!"


Kisses for the birdy!


"Look at me holding my head up!"


"I'm growing up and getting stronger!"


"Tummy time isn't too bad. I can look at all sorts of fun things!"



Posted by Holly at 8:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Past Stories

  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2010 (29)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (71)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (137)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Gadzooks!
      • Roar!
      • It's the mom-arazzi!
      • Look how I'm growing!
      • I'm 14 weeks old today!
      • Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
      • Tummy time fun
      • How Gloria spent her 3 month birthday
      • I Love You!
      • Not a fluke...
      • 3 month photo shoot & a Biker Baby
      • Outside
      • Eat, eat, eat
      • New things and places
      • 4 Generations
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (13)

Check out my cousins!

  • Ami
  • Carson
  • Connor
 

Stick family


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com