Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's the mom-arazzi!

Gloria must feel like she's a movie star with all the pictures that I take of her. I can't help it, and neither could you if you were me! She's just too cute and delicious!

My little apple blossom - all ready for the day!
(Tuesday, April 22)

Yesterday was a beautiful day! The sun was shining and it was warm - warm enough for short sleeves, and then shorts in the later half of the day! Gloria and I spent part of the morning outside, walking up the driveway and then waiting on the swing for her great grandparents to visit.

Here she is waiting for me to put down the camera so we can go outside!

"MUAH!"


"I'm yummy in yellow!"


"It's so much fun going on stroller rides!"


Don't those cheeks just ask for kisses?!


Little feet...

...and little hands.

Grandma and Grandpa Wennerberg showed up and we had a great time together. Gloria showed off her rolling and standing skills. She even had Great-Grandma down on the floor with her for tummy time!


"Great-Grandma couldn't resist my charm and had to get down on my level!"

Then Auntie April came over for her last Wednesday night dinner. Rob made special Harb-inchildas to help April celebrate the end of the school year. Gloria had on a special outfit to help her celebrate and to make sure that April knew that she will be missed. Gloria (and I) have gotten spoiled by having April come over every week on Wednesday and other days. It really has helped me get through these three months by giving me something to look forward to and having someone to talk to. Not only will Gloria miss seeing her auntie's face, I'm going to miss seeing my sissy's face all the time :)

"My shirt says it all..."


Gloria's first skirt! She looked so grown-up.


"I LOVE to stand up, but I still need someone to help a little bit."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just precious! And the mom-arazz does an excellent job chronologing and sharing her activities~ It is a real joy to visit the Miss Gloria Grace blog!

Anonymous said...

Don't you worry Auntie April and sissy April will come and visit soon!!

Heather said...

Awesome pictures of her cheeks, hands and feet...she is adorable! And the skirt, oh my gosh, I love it! :)