Thursday, April 3, 2008

New things and places

Yesterday, Rob and I went to pick up an exersaucer that someone was selling online. It's in really good condition - just needs to be cleaned up. Gloria is still a bit too small to go in it without something to help prop her up, but Rob still put her in it for a few minutes. It's going to be at my mom's house so Gloria has something to sit in and play with when we visit (which we'll be doing quite a bit in the upcoming months.)

"Something doesn't seem right..."

Last night Gloria slept for 10 straight hours - 9:30 to 7:30. I was well refreshed. Then, she ate a bit after she woke up, we talked a bit, and then she slept for another hour on my chest. Silly girl.

I went to the fabric store today and bought some light-weight cotton gauze to make my own baby wrap to carry Gloria in. The wrap I had was way too hot for us to be in together. We would always sweat when I was carrying her. So, I got some light pink fabric and made my own wrap and it appears as if it will work wonderfully as the weather gets warmer.


We went to visit Rob at work tonight - it was his monthly meeting. Gloria got to meet everyone that Rob works with and she had a good time, even though she was tired.

"I'm adorable!"

"Baths are fun - especially when I can share them with Mommy!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Gloria had a very exciting day!