Friday, October 24, 2008

She's a readin' machine!

"I like to start my morning out with a book, or two, or three..."


"So many books to read, but not enough time!"

I know I've posted before about how much Gloria loves books and is drawn to her basket of books more than any other toys. Now I have a video ready to show the world our genius child! Just watch and listen as Gloria reads to you from one of her favorite books, "Colors."

"This is a good book! I like the page with the black kitty on it - like Boomer!"






Gloria loves turning the pages in her books and flipping the books over and over, looking at them from all different directions. If she's being a bit fussy while she's in her car seat or stroller, just hand her a little book and she's content.


"Sometimes when I'm done reading my book...

...I like to put it on my head!"


And, as Elmo learned (see next picture), nothing stands between Gloria and a book she wants to read!


Elmo says, "Help! Someone's stepping on me!"


Elmo forgave Gloria for stepping on him, especially since Gloria wanted to read him a story!

No comments: