Saturday, October 4, 2008

Morning fun

Most of the time, Gloria is a fairly early riser. She has been known to think that 6:45 is a good time to start the day. However, Mommy thinks otherwise and I try to get her to go back to sleep. A lot of times I can get her to sleep another hour or so, and in the last week she's slept until 9:00 twice (after I nursed her back to sleep)!

Gloria is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning, raring to go! She starts waving and saying hi to everything she sees. I pick her up and go out into the hallway - Hi! We look in the mirror - Hi! We see Monet laying by the window - Hi! We see the magnets on the fridge - Hi! Boomer comes walking by us - Hi! We feed the fish - Hi! Mornings are such a wonderful time with Gloria, even if they do start too early sometimes. She is so excited to see the kitties, the toys, her house. She doesn't know what to do first, as if she won't have enough time to play everything she wants to.


"Hi!"


"This is a fun ride!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww such a cutie in the little basket!