Monday, September 22, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

I turned the big 2-6 a week ago. We celebrated in St. Joe with my family on my birthday (and in Taylor with Rob's family two weeks ago.) We had a delicious lunch at Clementine's, followed by presents and cake at my mom's house.

Gloria thought it would be fun to open one of my presents up before I was ready to open that one. She just pulled herself up on the coffee table and grabbed a hold of the paper and started to tear. Next thing I knew, half of my present was unwrapped. I helped her by unwrapping the other side and found a crock-pot! (I had asked for it, and used it two days later!)


"I thought it was for me!"


"Just wait until it's my birthday!"


"Happy Birthday Grandma and Holly!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute opening those presents!