Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pull ups

Two weeks ago, I was hanging clothes up in Gloria's closet so I put her in her crib to play for a few minutes. Not long after I put her in there, I turned around to look at what she was doing and this is what I found!





She pulled herself up! I honestly didn't think she could do that yet, but she showed me I was wrong.

This past Monday Rob went in to get Gloria after she took a nap and she was standing up waiting for someone to get her. Since then, she's been trying to pull up on everything and is being successful. At first she'd pull herself up onto her knees, but now she's pulling up onto her feet. And, she does it really quick. Little girl isn't so little anymore.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Gloria is growing up fast. Celery does not look like it is her favorite!!
She does look cute in kitties bed and PULLING HERSELF UP AND STANDING - what a big girl.

Love,
G.G.H.

Heather said...

Let the next stage of fun begin! ;)