Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zoo!

Sadly, our year-long zoo membership expired a week ago and since we're moving, we've opted not to renew. Last Thursday, Gloria, Rob, and I went to the zoo for the last 'free' time. We went in the evening after Rob came home from work and we had a really good time!


This wallaby came right up to the edge of the grass in front of us until I started making kissy noises. Then he hopped away!


"Wallaby fur is soft!"


"I'm such a lucky little girl!"


"Daddy and I were petting goats and brushing them!"


"I helped to make this goat's fur nice and soft."


"Daddy, I see the mountain lion! Up in the corner!"


Yes, the lions are real. This is the closest that we've seen them. The male was hiding up on the hill, but the sisters were right down by the window.


"This is one of my favorite things to do at the zoo! Make music!"




"Daddy played along with me. I wanted Mommy to play on the middle drum, but she was busy taking the video."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURES OF ALL - SURE YOU WILL MISS THE ZOO WHEN MOVING TO ST. JOE, BUT KNOW WILL FIND MORE THINGS TO ENJOY HERE ALONG WITH THE COUSINS. AUNTS, GRAMMY AND GREAT GRANDMAS.

LOVE YOU ALL,
GR. GR. HETTIG