Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New house!

We bought our first house! Gloria has a blast going over to the "nuuuu" house and looking in all of the rooms. She can take you on a tour and show you where her bedroom is going to be, where Mommy and Daddy's bedroom is, and where "Rah-Rah" (Randall, our friend/contractor) is sleeping for now. She'll tell you that there is a bathtub in her room right now, as the bathroom is getting remodeled. Gloria likes to go up and down the steps and run around in the big open basement. We should be moving in at the end of August/beginning of September. What a change it will be!


"I like getting my hands dirty fixing things! I'm scraping off tile adhesive!"


"Taking a rest on Rah-Rah's bed. Remodeling is tiring!"


"There's a bathtub in my new room!"


"I wonder if Daddy will let me keep the tub in here?"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys, thats great!!
Miranda