Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Randoms from July

Doing the 'model pout'
July 8, 2009


"Yes, I have my jammies on and my sandals! It's almost bedtime, but first..."


"...I'm going to get the mail with Daddy!"
July 9, 2009



"One of my favorite pastimes is taking all of the diapers out of the basket on my changing table and either putting them on the floor in my bedroom or the hallway. Today I decided to put them on my rocking chair and sit on them!"
July 14, 2009


"Cheezeeeee!"
7-14-09

"No, I don't have spotty disease. They're stickers!"

Gloria really likes stickers. She'll help me put stickers on envelopes and packages. I let Gloria play with some stickers I had gotten in the mail. She can't quite get them off of the sheet herself, but she'll point to what one she wants and I'll peel it back a bit. She takes it off of the sheet and then they usually go on her arms and legs.


"Reach!"
July 16, 2009


"You caught me! I'm sitting in a kitty bed, reading books!"
July 17, 2009

No comments: