"See my fishies? I help Mommy feed them in the morning and then help Daddy feed them again before I go to bed."June 6, 2009
Two cute girls!One cute bellybutton!
June 6, 2009
"Am I contemplating the meaning of life or just wondering why there are bubbles on my head?"June 6, 2009
"This feels very funny, but I love it!"June 10, 2009
This was Gloria's first time playing with Play-doh. At first she looked at it with a questioning expression on her face, like do I even want to touch it? But after I showed her how to poke her finger in it and smush it with her hand, she totally got into it. Now when we play with it she doesn't want to quit! She keeps telling me "moh."
"I like when Mommy makes balls and snakes for me to squish!"
Boomer is so calm and patient with Gloria. She loves on him so much every day. Sometimes she'll just hug and kiss him. Other times she'll try to pick him up (but he's too heavy)! And, as you can see in the pictures, on this day she just wanted to be like him and give him some hugs.June 14, 2009
"Helping out at the garage sale. I'm about to sell this tv!"June 19, 2009
"Did you notice my outfit? Auntie April wore it when she was little! I'm not sure about Mommy though."
"I'm off to help Grammy pick up sticks and leaves from the storm that raged last night. Guess what?! I didn't even know it was storming. I slept through it all, even the huge thunder booms!"

1 comment:
"Contemplating life"...lol!!
Post a Comment