Monday, August 17, 2009

WeePlay

First of all, I must apologize for the lack of updates. Things have been a bit crazy around here with trying to get the new house fixed up, weddings (Amy's and April's) and just having a 1 1/2 year old.

On July 22, I took Gloria to a place called "WeePlay." It's a building that does daycare but also lets children and their parents come and play for a few hours for $8. I figured that Gloria needed something different and it was a rainy day so I called and scheduled us to go in. There were only 2 other children there while we were playing - a 2 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. Gloria had a really great time! She played in all of the play houses, with the kitchens, the dolls, the cars, the bouncy horse, and in the big bouncy-house that was blown up for a bit.


"Driving is fun..."


"...but getting in and out of the door is even more fun!"


"This is one of the fastest slides I've ever gone down! I love it!"


Gloria hosted her first ever tea party!


Playing with the house, kitchens, and babies




Bouncing in the bouncy house!





Going crazy on the horse!


"Daddy and I needed the umbrella to go get the mail after I came home from WeePlay!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great place "Weeplay" looks like, Gloria certainly enjoyed her time there - cute pictures.
See you Saturday,
Love,
Gr Grandma