Let's back up for a bit and review some of the happenings of the summer. On June 13, 2009, Amy and Derrick had their wedding shower. Gloria had a fun time playing with Daddy, Julian, and Poppa. She helped gather the bows and ribbons from the presents so that I could make Amy her bridal "bow"quet.
Gloria and Poppa were in the middle of a serious discussion.
June 13, 2009

"I feel like a princess today!"

"Eh, I feel like a princess
every day!"
Then, on July 12, I gave a bridal shower for April. Once again, Gloria helped a bit with bringing me the bows and ribbons so I could make another "bow"quet for April.

"This bow is as big as my face!"
July 12, 2009
The shower was fun and everyone had a good time. But, the show-stealer, attention-grabber was definitely Miss Gloria Grace, or should we call her Marilyn Monroe!
"Woohoo! The vent is on!"She discovered the blowing vent early on while April was opening presents. She walked over again but the air was off. A little while later, Gloria walked back over and gave us quite a show!
No comments:
Post a Comment