Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat

"Pocahontas and her Pumpkin Bear!"


"Our little Indian Princess"


"So this is what it's like to have long hair...I think I like it!"




Gloria had so much fun handing out the candy to trick-or-treaters. She was rarely scared by a costume, except for when they had scary masks on. The first one she saw was when she was getting her coat on and she saw it through the door. She ran as fast as she could and jumped in Grandpa Chuck's arms and buried her face. When she was outside and saw them, she just turned towards Rob and wouldn't give them candy. She did great putting one piece of candy into each person's bag and kept saying "more people come."


It was quite chilly out which is why we have on our coats, hats, and mittens. Gloria and I were troopers though, staying out until the very end of the allotted time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria,
You are a cute little Pocahontas, sure wish Gr. Grandma Hettig could have seen you but ---
Love you much,