skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Miss Gloria Grace
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Carving pumpkins
"Let's start carving!"
"Scooping out the seeds with a spoon. I did NOT want to touch it with my hands!"
"I told Mommy I wanted two square teeth, a square nose, and circle eyes."
"I love Halloween time!"
1 comment:
Auntie April said...
Such a little cutie! Hurry up and move here!
November 6, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Stories
►
2011
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(71)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(3)
"love you"
Trick or Treat
Carving pumpkins
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(137)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(13)
Check out my cousins!
Ami
Carson
Connor
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
Such a little cutie! Hurry up and move here!
Post a Comment